First Insurance Company of Hawaii Internship Program Intern
First Insurance Company of Hawaii Internship Program
First Insurance Company of Hawaii (FICOH) offers University of Hawaii (UH) at Manoa and UH West Oahu students the chance to work with the largest and oldest property and casualty insurance carrier headquartered in Hawaii. A member of the Tokio Marine international group of companies, FICOH strives to be a "Good Company" that looks beyond profit, empowers its' people, and delivers on commitments. Work for an innovative local company and learn about the global insurance industry. Apply for the FICOH Internship today!
- Two-five internships available per semester (spring and fall)
- Requires 10-hour weekly commitment over 15 weeks
- This is a paid internship comprised of department rotations, a collaborative market research team project, and a final presentation to an audience of FICOH leaders
- Gain hands-on experience working for one of Hawaii's "Best Places to Work"
- Learn about the insurance industry and the vital role it plays in our economy
- Meet industry professionals and make valuable career connections
- Get first-hand exposure to diverse career opportunities, including underwriting, claims, risk and safety management, marketing, HR, financial analytics and more!
How to Apply:
All UH applicants:
- Apply on our website at www.ficoh.com/about-us/careers
- Interviews will be scheduled with selected candidates
- Questions? Please contact Noe Toshi, Talent Acquisition Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
UH Manoa applicants only:
- Contact Rick Varley, Internship and Career Development Office, Shidler College of Business, G-104
- Check the UH Shidler College Internships posting - Handshake